Objects of The Trust
- To promote the efficiency of The Royal Gurkha Rifles in such ways as The Trustees from time to time think fit.
- To foster the esprit de corps and further comradeship and welfare of former members of the 6th Queen Elizabeth’s Own Gurkha Rifles (The Regiment) and their families.
- To preserve the history and traditions of the Regiment.
- To relieve, either generally or individually, persons who are former members of the Regiment and their dependants (“beneficiaries”), who are in conditions of need, hardship or distress.
- To create and maintain a permanent memorial or permanent memorials to members of the Regiment who were killed in action or died in consequence thereof.
- To assist the education and training of beneficiaries.