Permissions and prohibitions
The 6th Gurkha Rifles website is here for your enjoyment.
Without further permission, you may:
- access and download the contents on a temporary basis for the sole purpose of viewing them.
- print pages for your personal domestic use.
- print forms to enable you to reply to the Regimental Secretary.
However, if you wish to use this material in any other way than those specified above, you must seek separate permission.
- To licence images for reproduction, and
- To licence text, please contact the Secretary via the Enquiries page.
Without written confirmation of such separate permission in respect of the materials and works included on this website, all other acts are prohibited including but not limited to the following:
- reproduction of any kind in any medium.
- storage in any medium including extraction into any other database, computer programme or website.
- public performance, broadcast or display.
- rental, leasing or lending.
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.